Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Buys

So I love to shop & I love great buys. One place that I love to find great buys is on Overtstock.com.

I love to buy clothes for Shiloh & I love stuff that is funky & fun.. & I found some realy great stuff in their Children's Clothingt like this cute little outfit:


& it is only $2.95 for shipping which makes an even greater buy! I love a good deal when shopping online & most other sites charge so much for shipping so I usually pass on it.



I have also been looking into getting Shiloh some shelves for her room, ones that are not permanent so that I don't have big holes in the wall to patch & I found these in their Kid's Furniture which are just perfect & cute & go with her room design. I am going to go with the smaller one in pink.. & again it's only $2.95 for shipping! Can't beat that!


I also found this necklace in their Necklaces & Pendants & I want it! Its Mother's Day on Sunday & well hay I deserve it right? I am sure my hubby will have no problem getting it for me especially with the shipping only being $2.95. I think its beautiful & simple & that is the kind of jewlery I like.


Overstock.com seems to have everything I need & it's priced right too & you can't beat the $2.95 shipping now can you? I am sure they have some things on your want list to so head on over & check it out!