Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our 2 Year Anniversary

I don't want anyone thinking that I wasn't happy to celebrate our
Two Year Anniversary 
because I am. I just didn't blog about it because well I wanted to share what we did to Celebrate this year. Our Anniversary was on Monday May 10th.. two years ago on that day we said our "I Do's" & we became one. I love him more & more each minute that passes. I don't think their is another man out there meant for me. I love that we can laugh, cry & share so much together. He is truly my Best Friend & the greatest husband & father I know. I love my husband so so much & I love that we get to spend the rest of our lives together!

I will blog more about what we have been up to this week to celebrate our Anniversary on Monday May 17th. For now just know the three of us are enjoying each other & planning for our new addition to come in the near future❤