Saturday, May 1, 2010

One Busy Mommy

So I am sure most of you have noticed that I haven't been blogging like I was. Well there is good reason. I have started my own business.. yep you heard me correctly. I am now an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I have been busy setting up shop & training. So it has taken a lot of my time aside from caring for Shiloh.

I am also starting Shiloh in school on the 18th of this month. She will be attending on Tuesday's & Thursday's so I can focus on Mary Kay. She has been ready for this for a long time & I know she is going to LOVE it.

I love to blog & I am not giving that up.. so once the craziness settles down & I have my routine down.. I will be sharing with you the wonderful adventures in Mama & Mary Kay Life :-)

So if you have left a comment & I haven't responded I apologize. I do read ALL comments & I do try to respond to as many as I can.