Friday, May 7, 2010

SOOC Saturday ~ The Straight Out of Camera Image

Slurping Life
Follow along each Saturday with Straight Out Of Camera started by Slurping Life.
What it is you take a photo  straight out of the camera No Editing allowed. 
Then head over to Slurping Life & link up.

 So we received some wonderful news.. while some may think its too soon to tell.. we just could not keep it a secret very long we had to share in our joy & happiness.
Happy Mother's Day To Me
There is nothing more I could have wished for!
We are so excited to be expecting our second baby.. & that Shiloh is finally going to be a BIG SISTER❤
I took these pictures at Stephen's store. I hadn't told him the amazing news.. I just showed up with Shiloh wearing this shirt that I purchased at Sugar Babies.. this super cute boutique near our house.. at first he didn't noticed.. then he took a double look & said "Are you serious? No way?" he was elated!!