Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh The Joy's Of Pregnancy

So up until the last few days I was feeling pretty good aside from being tired exhausted.. then the nausea kicked in. I thought I was going to have a smooth sailing pregnancy this time around which was leading me to believe it was a BOY. I mean with all the cravings I have been having it has made it interesting since I never had them with Shiloh. But now that nausea has joined me I am starting to think GIRL.

I am so exhausted.. it doesn't matter if I sleep 8 hours or 12 hours a night I am still so tired the next day. I can nap during the day & be in bed by 9pm & still exhausted. I have zero energy & no idea how to handle it. When I was pregnant with Shiloh even though I was sick I was still a clean freak... I would clean get sick nap then wake up & clean some more. I couldn't handle the house being a mess & seeing it a mess made me sick. With this pregnancy my house looks like a daycare is run out of it & the laundry is everywhere.. I have ZERO energy to pick up toys, fold laundry, do laundry, put dishes away, clean dishes & cooking well it only gets done because we have to eat & well eating makes me feel a little better. But we have had hamburger helper nights more often now & I have my hubby make that LOL. I can't stand my house being a mess its actually depressing me.. my husband doesn't want me to clean with cleaning products so the bathrooms are so gross {I can't get mad at Stephen either because he already does so much} I just feel so helpless.. I try to get up the motivation to clean & I either get dizzy or I am so tired I can't do it.

The last few days I have been getting pretty nauseous.. well today its full effect! I can't do anything.. I am at the point where I just wish I could get sick so I would feel some what better but then I know after that I will want to sleep & well my child & napping when she is not ready is a nightmare. It seems as long as I drink water, lay down or stuff my face I am okay.. but its hard when you have a toddler who wants to play & I just don't have the energy to. Also eating has become a challenge because I have to eat small portions & I tend to forget & stuff my face & then I am so full I am sick & can't sleep, I can't even eat the normal size helpings I would when I wasn't pregnant & that to me makes me think TWINS because they say with twins your are completely exhausted from your body having to do double the work & that your appetite is huge but that you can't eat as much because you don't have as much room since there are two babies in the belly. I hope this ends soon so that our lives aren't too crazy the next 7 or 8 months.. but if not oh well.. its all worth it to have another baby {s} & to give Shiloh a sibling. So I am going to cross my fingers this won't last my entire pregnancy like it did with Shiloh.

Here is my bump as of May 23rd I am still not sure how far along I am so I am just going to say 6 or 7 weeks.. its still growing fast.. but I am still at the "is she getting fat or is she pregnant stage"