Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Moving week has been one hectic week I tell ya.. I mean packing is hard especially with a toddler who loves to help mommy. As cute as it sounds that my baby girl wanted to help me.. it was Not Me who at one point was so frustrated with her packing things in the boxes.. like my cell phone, house phone, camera & remote that I actually wanted to cry because I had to tear them back open to retrieve these items & repack them & tape them.. no Not Me I have way more patients then that.



So one of my New Years Resolutions was to stop drinking soda.. well it certainly was Not Me who this week has had Dr. Pepper, Coke & Cherry Pepsi more times then I can count on one hand.. no way I would not be that powerless or fill my head with excuses as to why it was OK.. I mean moving doesn't mean rules get to be broken does it.. it is Not Me that is still pondering the answer to that.

So I like to think I am pretty fashionable.. I mean I have a fashion sense.. at least I am pretty sure I do.. anyways it was Not Me who left my house today in an outfit that I am sure the fashion police would ticketed me for.. I mean I would never wear 3 different types of black, Black capri yoga pants with my Black generic UGGs with my Black zip up hoodie.. no way I would never do something that hideous! LOL

So I am a girly girl.. I love all things girly.. I may not be one to wear a lot of dresses but I love perfume, hair products, make-up, lotions, facial cleaner, make-up brushes.. yada yada yada... but I would never have so much of this stuff that my entire vanity is filled with it to the point that it is bursting at the seems. I mean it is Not Me that could run a salon out of my house with all the product I have.. I would never look at it & actually think that just maybe I have a problem.. To be a cosmetic horder or not to be.. or maybe I am a just a pack rat.. hmmm.. the things that keep my mind going.



Well that is my Not Me Monday.. I hope you enjoy.. I am still unpacking & getting settled so it is Not Me who still can't be on here to post daily until my house is put together because it is Not Me who's OCD is getting the best of her.