Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was Not Me who on Thursday had Wendy's & then on Friday have it again. I would never allow my child nor I to eat fast food two days in a row & if I did I would never go to the same one & order the exact same meal both times.

I went to Toys R Us on Friday to buy some door locks & sippy cups for Shiloh. So it was Not Me who took her down the doll isle & found the creepiest doll to buy for her because she loved it & the creepy noises it makes. I would never think a doll that babbles is cute & I especially would not buy her a new toy if she was having a terrible two's day either!

On Sunday we were all excited to attend our new church in our new town. We would normally attend the early mass but decided to go to the later one. I had checked the time online so it was Not Me who read it wrong & had my Stephen & Shiloh arrive at Church to find that it did not start for another hour. It was Not Me who then said lets go drive around for an hour & return only to drive around to have Shiloh fall asleep & then decide that church this week would be us driving around looking at houses instead so Shiloh could sleep.  I would never do such a thing nope Not Me.