Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting So Big

My baby is growing up. The past few days I have noticed how independent & how smart Shiloh is becoming. She now knows where the pantry is so when I ask her if she wants a snack she runs to the pantry, when I ask her if she is sleepy & if she wants a nap she will say nap or seepy, tonight I asked her to get me her juice cup so I could give her some juice for dinner & she brought me her juice & at dinner tonight she was so determind to use her fork with dinner.. & it was so cute watching her get her corn on her fork... baby forks are so dull so she would pick them up & put it on the fork then in her mouth.. my baby is getting So Big so fast :-(
..showing mama where the food is at..
..This was snack time today..
..This is her poor toe that a picture frame dropped on when we were moving this past weekend..
..so sad..