Tuesday, February 23, 2010

5 Favorite Finds of The Month

So I have some new things that I am just obsessed with & love & wanted to share with all of you! I also thought it would be something fun to do each month.. share my great finds.. I am sure there are other blogs out there that do the same thing.. but I thought I would start my own :-)

1. Smuckers Uncrustables.. LOVE these.. super easy for when I am out running errands & we are not home in time for lunch or just to have at home on days I don't feel like putting a lot of work into making lunch, but I have found that I must still put a bib on my child while eating them because she loves to suck the jelly & peanut butter out of them before eating the bread. I purchase these at Walmart.


2. Boogie Wipes.. we have been sick this week & Shiloh has had a very runny nose so these have come in handy quite a bit.. & the other thing I love about them aside from not drying out her nose is they smell so good. I know silly but I have a strong sense of smell LOL. I bought these at Target.




3. So I am a clean freak.. some say its OCD I say its just clean.. but whatever.. so I love new cleaning product finds.. I think I am more OCD about cleaning products then actually cleaning if you ask me. But one that I am currently obsessing about & have used so much in the last 3 weeks tha I actually ran out is Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner.. it actually works & very well in my opinion & it also smells yummy too.. well as yummy as a cleaner can hehe. I purchase this at Walmart.




4. So we recently moved as you may have read & well I have done some exploring of our very cute small town & I just love every thing about it. I also found this cute little boutique call Sugar Babies with the hippest new items out there & they even have the cutest maternity clothes as well.


click here for their blog
 here for the website
or here for the Facebook



5. The last great find of the last few weeks was this beautiful dress. Every year Stephen's fabulous company {Discount Tire Co.} has a company party & its pretty much a grown up prom. So I found this dress at Group USA for only $22 after it  was marked down & then had an additional 70% off.. yes I was so excited & still am :-)



What great finds have you had this month.. do share :-)