Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Positive Attitude

So my last posting was me in rare form. I am usually open minded, positive, happy & can handle most things that are thrown my way good or bad.

Last night for some reason I let money of all things get to me & bring me to a place that I rarely visit. But today I woke up thinking positive happy thoughts. I told myself that this is just a bump in the road & if anyone can get over it, it would be us. We are a strong family who has had many bumps in the road but we always get over it & move forward. So I just needed a good nights rest to assure myself that we will be OK.

I have applied for a lot of positions since last night.. but when I sit down & look at the income I would make & then what daycare cost & gas.. it is kind of a wash.. unless I make more then what most would pay.. so we will see. I applied at the bank, I have always wanted a bank job. There is just something about working in a bank that sounds so interesting. I also applied at the hospital.. I have no experience in the medical field so I am not even sure I qualify.. but will see.. that would be nice too so I can gain experience. I also applied at many other openings in the area so now its just a waiting game. So will see if I recieve any call backs & if the pay is what I am need to make it worth while.

So I wanted to let everyone know I am in much better spirts this afternoon.. thinking happy thoughts & appreciating all that I have.. because our situation is nothing compared to others so I need to remind myself of that.

{Plus with this sweet face to look at each day how could I possibly be down}

Hope everyone is having a blessed day!