Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sicky

So we are all sick. Shiloh came down with it first. The coughing, sneezing & watery eyes.. then Stephen & now today I woke feeling under the weather. I hope this passes soon for us for I don't like feeling ill. I can handle the cold but its not fun seeing your baby sick. All night I worry about her.. when she sleeps she coughs & cries most of the night & all I can do is comfort her & have a humidifier on for her since she is still too young for any cold medicine. Tylenol doesn't help or anything along those lines. Of course the cough is worse at night too. Last night though was the first night that she sleep through the night.. of course I was up constantly checking her because she was still coughing super bad in her sleep. I tried to keep her elevated but she kept turning onto her stomach so that does no good. So I guess its just a waiting game now on us all recovering. The plus side is she has had no fever & most days has tons of energy.. but today as I write this she is just laying on me watching her toons. {its still morning} I did bring her outside yesterday to enjoy the sunshine because that seems to help & she loved it. I think its the first time she has played in our not so much of a back yard since we have moved her {its been cold, wet & too rainy other days} & it was so cute. She loves the grass & how it feels on her feet.. it was like she was in heaven.. but after a while she tired out & came back in to relax. Of course all the days she has been under the weather its been just beautiful outside.. I just hope the nice weather continues so that when she is well I can take her to the wonderful park I found down the street so she can run & play. I guess its time to get the cleaning supplies & lysol out & free the house of all our sicky germs. Well that is it for now.. life isn't too exciting at the moment just a lot of runny noses  & nasty coughs that we don't want to spread so its back to resting I go. 

Hope Everyone is  having a wonderful day!