Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo Editing Site

So I have found a really neat photo editing site Picnik {& no I am not being told to advertise for them} Its a service you can use for free or pay monthly for to have the premium service. My most recent.. well most of my most recent pictures were edited from this site. I haven't decided yet if I am going to sign up for the premium service yet, I am still playing around with the free stuff but I thought I would share with all of you because its nice to customize your pictures if you don't have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. I have elements but its so confusing to me.. maybe its because its on my Macbook or maybe I just need to mess with it more but this site does what I am looking for & its easier for now so I hope you find it useful like I have :-)

Pretty in Pink Shiloh Before:
Pretty in Pink Shiloh After:
Stephen & I Before:
Stephen & I After:
My Bridesmaids, Flower Girl & I Before:
My Bridesmaids, Flower Girl & I After: