Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Post

So I wanted to let everyone know we are all moved in & the old place is sparkling clean YAY!! I love our new home & all the space. Plus its nice to live in a town that has so much to do. I also am super excited to check out the antique stores that they have in our cute little town.. looks like they have some great stuff. On Saturday we had breakfast at a really cute cafe that was amazing & super busy so you know its a local favorite. Yesterday we visited the Old Canery & can't wait to go back there on the 19th to buy some furniture. I just feel like we are home now.. before I was miserable.. we lived in a space that just didn't work for us. It took Stephen an hour to get to & form work so we never saw one another.. dinner was always after 7PM & there was not a whole lot to do there. So I feel so happy to be in a town that offers so much & I just did a google search for Ben Franklin & found that there is one only 12 min away YAY.. call me silly but I love my craft stores. So life is good. Shiloh loves her new house too.. she loves to run & scream.. its so awesome!

Well this is it for now.. LOST just started & I can't miss it.. its one of the only shows I watch religiously .. well when its on that is LOL