Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well I don't have much this week but here goes:

On Thursday it was Not Me who decided to take the freeway to B Boys house instead of the back roads knowing there would be morning traffic. It was also Not Me who then got off  the freeway only to go the wrong way & miss my turn because I was too impatient to wait for two dump trucks to turn. No I would never leave at 8:10 AM knowing that I had to be there by 8:30 AM, take the freeway, then exit, loose patients miss my turn & then show up 5 minutes late all because I didn't do what I should have in the first place.

I decided to make the Tire Boys some Valentines Day cookies something super easy. But it was Not Me me who decided to put them on a baking sheet with holes in it to have them baking but dripping to the bottom of the stove & burning. No I would never be so silly to think that would not happen. I would also never ask my Stephen to scrap it out while the cookies where still baking.. no Not Me. Oh & we cooked a pizza last night & of course the kitchen filled with smoke because it was Not Me who still has not cleaned the oven from the last baking experience so it is still burning the cookies that are still on the bottom of the stove.

So for some reason lately I have had a sweet tooth. I am not a big candy eater or one to snack so this is not normal for me. So it most definitely was Not Me who on Saturday night after watching Valentines Day the movie was craving Rolos like it was going out of style & then on our way home stop to buy two packs of Rolos. It also was Not Me who refused to share, not even when Shiloh sat there looking at me like "mama I know you have something I would like so why aren't you sharing?" I would never not share with my sweet baby & hide the evidence. I also would never sit there eating each one like it was the first bit of food I had in days or like they were heaven on earth.. nope I would never consume that much sugar in one sitting no Not Me.