Friday, February 26, 2010

New Car Seat

 

So today we took a trip to Toys R Us & purchased Shiloh a new car seat. It's one of those sayings I guess.. you know your old/a mom/a parent when your excited about buying a new car seat for your toddler. LOL I don't know why I am so happy, I guess because I know its one that she can now see out the window, when she falls asleep I can easily lay it back & it has the latch secure system which I love because I know she is that much safer while we take our car rides. The one we had before this was nice & girly but it was one you had to completely unbuckle to lay it back if she were to fall asleep & it wasn't that padded on the inside so sitting it for long rides made it not so fun for her. This new Evenflo Symphony is awesome & I can't wait to take a drive tomorrow to see how she likes it :-)