Monday, January 25, 2010

Great News

So I have been looking into babysitting for a family for the past few weeks. If you read my Not Me Monday I went & met with a family on Friday who have a two year old boy {I will name B Boy} that they need a sitter for up to three days a week. Shiloh really enjoyed playing with B Boy & they were such nice people. I was hoping that they would pick me to watch their son & guess what today I received the call back that they did in deed choose me. YAY I am so excited to take on another adventure & to have more little feet running around. This is just going to be so fun & I love that it's going to keep me busy. I also love that its only going to be no more then three days a week so I can still have the one on one time that I love so much with my Shiloh. Plus B Boy is such a sweet talkative happy boy & that just makes it that more exciting. So I just wanted to share because I am so excited. Tomorrow we are going over to watch him for a couple of hours to do what we are calling a Test Run.. then I start watching him on Wednesday.