Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby this year Maybe??

So if you read my old blog you may have read about us wanting another baby {I also added it to this one too A Baby} & my condition called PCOS. My husband & I have been trying since last April to have another miracle baby & just recently I gave up & started looking into fertility only to find that the cost is just outrageous so we can't fit that into our budget just yet, so I just started to just except that its just not the right time & its seems its that our prayers have yet to be heard.

But today that little bit of hope that I seemed to of put on the self & ignore returned.. there are a lot of people I know that have babies that were born in 2008 the same year as Shiloh & so far I know of 4 of them being pregnant again. So call me odd, call it pure weirdness, call it me finding something to give me hope but I think with that I might have a chance in conceiving naturally too!! I mean it happened with Shiloh why wouldn't it happen again for us? My sister has the same condition & she conceived both her babies naturally. So I am hoping that for us we can as well. Knowing that all these people are pregnant again just gives me that much more drive & motivation to continue trying & I feel excited about this. So I have a lot of praying to do & I hope you can join me & say a prayer for us as well. We want so badly to add to our family & to give Shiloh a sibling.. we know that God has a plan for everyone we just pray that this is part of what he has instore for us. Will we have a baby in 2010 just maybe.. I think keeping the hope can only lead to a great outcome.

Thanks for reading!