Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why The New Blog & Name

Well I started this blog thingy on a whim.. I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it & enjoy other people reading it. So I wanted it to fit my life & myself to a T. So for weeks I have been going over names & blog names.. & I finally decided on what the name should be. Accidentally On Purpose is a show that I have been watching since it started in 2009 & {short story} its a cute comedy about a lady in her 30's who has a one night stand with a guy in his 20's & ends up pregnant. At first she does not want to be with the younger guy but wants him in the babies life so they are friends & eventually move in together. Now on the show they have found that they are in love & are officially a couple & just about to be parents. So the show has a lot of similar things that Stephen & went through but also differences. {We were not a one night stand & he is not younger then me} So that is how I decided on the Blog Name. Other then that this blog is going to be for my daily thoughts, experiences, design ideas & of course for me to post pictures of Shiloh for friends & family that are far away to be able to keep up with. So I hope that all this changed doesn't take away my readers & can pull in more people to read. So enjoy, follow & please don't forget to leave comments.

Ta Ta For now