Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this week is going to be short & sweet due to being ill & my brain not functioning at all!

It was Not Me who left my sister in laws house (who lives in a practically a 4 story home) put Shiloh in her seat only to realize that I left my wedding ring on the bathroom sink on the 4th floor to have to then take her out & run up all the stairs to get it.

It was Not Me who's New Years resolution was to eat healthier & on New Years day stuff my face full of McDonald's, Twizzlers, Carmel Chex Mix, Soda & Bugels on our way back to Washington from Oregon nope not me.

It was Not Me who made the statement "I never get sick no not me" & is now laying on her couch with a stuffy head, watery eyes, coughing & sneezing feeling like she was hit by a bus, wishing she could go back to bed but can't because she has to still be mommy & take care of her very active toddler who also seems to be getting sick as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment