Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love Ikea

So yesterday on Stephen's day off we went to IKEA.. & I love going there.. every time I get super excited {can we say dork}, there is just something about that store that gets me all creative thinking like. We also for the first time had lunch at IKEA & it was yummy! I was always nervous to eat there but then everyone was telling we how good there food is & I can now say it is true. There chicken alfredo yummy & there marinara with meatballs so good!! OK enough food talk this blog is about IKEA LOL. We need to find some things for our new place & so we found quite a few things. I am so excited to go to Oregon IKEA & buy all of these things next month. {we drive there to shop for expensive things so we don't have to pay tax}. So here are a few of the things we are thinking of purchasing we are also going to go to The Old Cannery & look around too because they have a lot of awesome things too I hear!


{My Stephen Wheeling Shiloh In}




{We need to get Shiloh a new dresser & I love this one}




{We are going to get this bench for our entry.. unless we find one we like better}




{Love Love Love This Mirror!! We are For Sure Buying This}




{Burnt Orange Baby.. futon for our Office}




{Soon but not yet we will be buying Shiloh this toddler bed but in White}




& that is it for now.. let me know your thoughts if you have any! Smiles :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment