Monday, January 18, 2010

In The Neighborhood

So today Shiloh & I took a walk. The day was beautiful, blue skies in the 60's couldn't have asked for a better day to go out & play. Its been awhile since we have taken a stroll.. I know that sounds bad but we live in a very hilly area so its a challenge to push a jogger stroller up the hill with a baby who weights 22 lbs. & I haven't a clue how much the stroller weights but it was a challenge for me for sure. But we aren't going to talk about me almost dying on our way home nope we are going to talk about my lovely little bug loving the park & being outdoors. She loved walking around seeing the adults, children & dogs out & about. My child loves animals!! So I took a few pictures of our walk of the houses that I love so much  & of course of my princess enjoying her self at the park. I am going to miss this neighborhood but not the hills that is for sure!



 


 


 


 


 


 


 




 


{photos by: Melissa Flores}

No comments:

Post a Comment