Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

~So on Monday I took Shiloh to the park & for a stroll In The Neighborhood.. it was such a nice day out. But we live in what I like to refer to the mini version of San Francisco.. its hilly to put it mildly. I will admit I am not in the greatest shape & on the way home it was Not Me who almost passed out from lack of air from pushing Shiloh up the hill to our house in her jogger stroller. It also was Not Me who pretended to have her mail key & then act surprised when I did not just so I could stop for a break. It also was Not Me who when she finally got to the garage get in & shut the door right away & then sit on the door stoop & allow Shiloh to roam the garage while I still tried to catch my breath. Nope it was Not Me who was so out of breath it actually scared me because I knew I had pushed my self way to far.

~I have been looking into babysitting for a family during the week to bring in some extra cash & to give Shiloh a playmate while at the same time filling my want for another baby.  So I had a call back to meet with a family on Friday at their home. I would never meet someone I have never met before at their home with my daughter & without my husband.. no Not Me. They seemed legit & like a nice family but it was Not Me who was up all night planning out what I would do if they were kidnappers or bad people. I mean it was Not Me who would think that I would ever be in a situation like that & it was Not Me who was starting rethink if I should go. Once I did get there I was relieved to see they were a normal family & not the kidnapping kind who would ever harm me.. so it was Not Me who felt like a complete idiot for ever thinking that way in the first place.


~Last but not least it was Not Me who deleted her blog & start a new one because she thought of a better name to call it & because she wanted her families names to be kept private. It is Not Me that is hoping that the name is more catchy & my post more intriguing. It is also not me who is absolutely in love with the new blog layout & colors & keeps going to it just to look at how pretty it is.. no way Not Me!