Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So all the Christmas decorations are down.. well except for our wreath. I would never be so lazy to walk by it almost daily & ignore its existence No Not Me!

So we all have bad habits. Mine seems to be saying "Oh S@#t" at times when things go wrong. Well it seems I may have passed my bad habit off to my child, because the other day {& no she has not done it since} she was walking around going "Oh Sit" which sounds a lot like "Oh S@#t" & it was Not Me or my husband who where laughing because this is the first time she has ever copied someone saying a curse word.

I love Claim Jumper its one of my favorite places to dine out to. It was Not Me who went there with my sister in law to get an appetizer & who told myself to eat healthy.. who ended up ordering nachos & the chocolate chip calzone.. nope it was Not Me I would never fall that far outside my eating healthy routine.





So as I have been posting we are moving, so things in our house lately have been a bit unorganized & left out. But I would never leave piles of cloths about the house that are clean. I would never have done this so that I would not have to search threw them for things & make a mess everytime because each pile seems to have something I need. No never Not Me!!

Last night as Shiloh was waiting for Stephen to bring her some Milky she was standing there with her hand in her diaper & it was Not Me who was laughing because once she was done she had plumbers crack & was walking around this way for a few minutes so I could get it on tape.. I would never allow my child to stick her hand in her diaper no Not Me!

Shiloh has been wearing a size 3 diaper for ever now since she was like 11 months. She is now 16 months. I recently bought her 4's because she falls within the weight limit. But I do have some 3's left over. I would never have my child wear a diaper that is too small or fitting. No Not Me I would never do this so I could make sure not to waste them.

The other night Shiloh kept waking up crying. For about an hour she would cry I would go in there tuck her back in & reassure her everything was OK & return to bed. We did this from 1am until finally at 2am I had enough. It was Not Me who broke her New Years resolution {No More Shiloh Sleeping In Our Bed} & ended up bringing her in our room at 2am because I was tired & wanted to sleep. {Like MckMama said} "I am gonna miss this" when she gets older she is not going to want to sleep & cuddle with me.. so its OK if I take advantage now right because one day I am gonna miss these moments where Shiloh needs me to hold her in my arms so she can go to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment