Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was Not Me who canceled her Dr appointment because she was avoiding to her about the fertility treatments & cost because she knows that right now we can not afford it & didn't even set up a date to reschedule no Not Me.

Shiloh had her 15 month check on Tuesday & it was Not Me who allowed her to run around screaming in our room while we waited for the Doctor. It was was Not Me who also allowed her to throw the books about making a mess in the doctors office either no Not Me :-)

It was Not Me on Friday who went to lunch with my sister in law & had carna asada knowing that it was going put me way over my calorie count for the day & put me on a bad eating cycle the rest of the weekend too no Not Me

It was Not Me who on Saturday made an appointment to speak to a lady about a home on the phone only to let it go to voice mail when she called because we had already decided on a place & who has still not called her back to let her know.. no I would never be so rude.. oops!


It is Not Me who is allowing Shiloh to watch cartoons today for hours while I call all of our utilities to get them transferred over to our new place no not me I would never allow that.

No comments:

Post a Comment