Friday, January 8, 2010

Shiloh & Her Crib

So for months I have tried to get Shiloh to sleep in her crib it has been a fight every day for nap time & for bed time. So needless to say I turned into the mom who allowed her child to sleep with us. Well one of my New Years resolutions was to get her back in her crib. So far it has been a breeze. The first few days she would cry or only sleep for a few hours then wake up crying. So I decided that instead of going into her room when she cries to let her cry for at least 10 minutes & if she didn't stop then Stephen or I would go in there & lay her down cover her up & tell her its bed time.. and it worked YAY. The last 3 nights she has gone to bed without fussing & has slept to 9 AM or later. This is awesome. We are all getting a much better nights sleep & I couldn't be happier.. plus its nice to not wake up to a slap in the face or her heading butting me LOL. I hope that this continues & that sleeping with mommy & daddy is a thing of the past.. I mean we didn't buy a crib just to have a nursery that is never used right?  I mean I know that her room where we live currently is nothing like her old room but its still cute. Here are some pictures of her room at our old house & her at our temporary home. {I can't wait to buy a home again & be able to give her a room like the one I did in Oregon.

{Her old room}




{New Room}


 


{It was so cute & perfect}


 


{Still cute but kind of boring}


 

No comments:

Post a Comment