Thursday, January 14, 2010

What I Love About Seattle

So for people who ask me what I love about Seattle here is why. I love the big city & all the fun it brings. I love all the season's we get to have here. I love being near the ocean yet not having to experiance extrem heat like I did when I lived in Florida {I just wish air conditioning here was more common}. I love Pikes Place Market, the waterfalls & the wild flowers in spring. The people & their creativity. I love being in the city but driving 30 minutes out of it & being in the country & mountains. The rain doesn't bother me & neither does the crazy traffic because I am so lucky to live in such an amazing city. But mostly what I love most is the beautiful scenery & capturing it with my camera. Here is what I have so far:

 
 
{Photo By: My Mother In Law}
{Photo By: My Brother In Law}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is Why I Love Seattle
{Photos By: Melissa Flores}

No comments:

Post a Comment