Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day In Seattle

So today we went into Seattle. I love Seattle, every part of the city is beautiful to me & so interesting. We had breakfast in Pike Place & then walked around the market. We picked up fresh fruit & flowers & on our walk around town found a cute candy shop called Rocky Mountain Candy Factory & picked up two candy apples for a treat. It was over cast today & pretty cold down there since it is on the waterfront but it was still amazing as always. There was this amazing singer in the market with such a unique voice.. I wanted to take her picture but I didn't if was OK so I didn't but I am sure one day she will be famous.. I would like to hope so at least. Shiloh loves all the people & to say "Hello". She always receives so many complements & that makes my heart fill with happiness. I love Seattle & that we can take a short drive & be there. I wanted to share with you our day in pictures.. I hope you enjoy :-)
Driving into Seattle

Pike Place Market
↓This Cafe is From Sleepless In Seattle
My Two Loves.. Looking at all the produce & flowers
The World Famous Pike Place Fish Market
The Yummy Candy Shop Rocky Mountain Candy Factory

& My Princess checking out all the sweets.. yummy