Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New House Decor

So we are still needing things to fill our new home & I am so excited about our recent buys. I wanted to share them all with you!

I found this beautiful pot for my porch at Marshall's for $14.99. I love the color & I can't wait to go buy my flowers for it. Also the color is so pretty & it's the perfect start for my front porch.

We finally bought our futon for our 3rd bedroom for when guest come & stay. I love it! We bought it at IKEA for only $299.99 & I decided to go with a neutral color so I could find some fun colors to put with it & in the room.

So I found these pillows that are exactly what I was looking for. Again I found these at Marshall's & I LOVE THEM! $24.99 for both! {Marshall's is my new favorite store}

Our Master Bedroom! So we bought a new bedroom set last year & in our old place we didn't have enough room for nightstands. But in our new home we have a TON of room for nightstands & more! I found two new nightstands & I am so excited about them. I wanted us to each have different ones. Stephen needs draws because he likes to keep a lot of stuff near him as he sleeps. {Why? I haven't a clue but he is the hordder of the family LOL J/K} So we found this one that is super cute & has a draw & a basket for all his nick nacks.

For me I just needed something for my pictures, house phone, book & lamp. I don't need draws just something simple. So I found this one & I love it! Both night stands were purchased at Marshall's & one was $40 & the other $50.

So here is half of our room.. & I love it. Country with a bit of romance❤
Eventually I want to add an oversized armchair & ottoman.. but that will be in time.