Friday, March 5, 2010

My Typical Day As A SAHM

Here is my typical day with Shiloh on days I do not have B Boy:

Shiloh wakes me up between 7 & 8. We have a bottle then breakfast. Then we watch Yo Gabba Gabba {I usually check my computer & make a blog post}
Then we play with her toys & read a few books. Then we get ready to start our day with shower/baths & once we are dressed & ready we usually go out to explore. Target, Marshalls's, Ben Franklin, the park {if the weather permits} or the mall park. I like to get out & walk so if I don't need to run to the store or feel like driving anywhere we walk around the neighborhood.
Then around 11 Shiloh has lunch then we play with her toys some more.. then She takes a nap around 1 & I clean the house or do laundry or if I am sleepy I will nap when she does. Then she wakes up around 3 & we take out dinner to thaw or to start getting ready & then we play some more & watch cartoons.
Shiloh eats dinner around 6ish sometimes she holds off to eat when daddy gets home so we can eat as a family. Then its time to get ready for bed. She has her last bottle of the night while snuggled with daddy on the couch & then she goes to bed around 9 or 9:30. Then Stephen & I watch our shows & I blog & catch up on email & we are in bed no later then 11.