Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Heart Thursday's





I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


I ♥ my husband.. he is such a hard worker & he is the best husband & father even on days when he is exhausted. He is so amazing & I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man to call my husband. He provides us with so much & to live a nice life while I stay home & care for our daughter.

I ♥ my daughter Shiloh without her I would not have so much love in my heart & I wouldn't have so much happiness in my days. she is the light of my life.

I ♥ my house. I love my house & all the room we have.. I love it even more now that it is all starting to come together as well.

I ♥ our faith & that even with all the medical stuff that can bring us down & could make us give up on having another baby.. that we still continue believing that we can get pregnant naturally & that it will happen for us when God decides it is time.

I ♥  B Boy.. he is such a good two year old & I love watching him & I love that his parents are just two wonderful people.

I ♥ my blog & all the wonderful people I am meeting through it & all the great followers I have :-)

I ♥ my wight loss.. I am not doing anything that different just eating regularly & bit better & I have already lost almost 20 lbs. YAY

I ♥ all my friends & even though most are far away I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life.