Monday, March 8, 2010

Not Me Monday


Well it was Not Me who decided to not have a Not Me Monday.. no way I would never skip the fun of sharing with all of you my Not So Me Moments.. Never :-(

Sorry I did not participate today. I didn't have time this morning to post before going over to B Boys for the day. Then this afternoon I received some upsetting news from my sister that our family dog "Zac" is very sick & that they are going to have to put him down on Thursday. This will be the third family animal that we are having to say good bye to. First was my cat Scooter who I had from first grade so age 6 or 7 until I was 23, he grew up with me.. was my first love & child LOL. Then our beloved Booger he was our silly cat.. we used to eat pop tarts & have milk together in the morning before school.. we had him for almost as long as Scooter & he passed away in 2007. Then there is Zac our springer spaniel who my step father "Poppy" bought for my mom when I was in 7th grade. I remember going to the pet store with them to pick out a dog.. it was either Zac or a cute pug & we just fell in love with Zac. I remember getting him home & my mom taking him out to use the bathroom & he jumped in the pool. It scared my mom half to death & she jumped in with ALL her clothes on to save him.. not realizing her was born to swim in the pool. He swam in our pool more then any of us which I know thrilled my parents that the pool was finally getting its use. He was a hyper dog.. & could be a pain in the rear most the time.. but we are going to miss him so very much. My heart aches that I can't be there to say my good byes.. & to be there for my mom & Poppy.. loosing a pet is so hard, he is part of our family & he will be greatly missed. He lived a long happy life.. but good byes are never easy or something I have been good at.. so this is a hard one for me to except.. it wont really hit me until I visit Florida "Home" again & he is not there to great me :-(