Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday



I love to vacuum.. {I know I am a weirdo} I love to see the tracks from vacuuming & if there are little feet that ruin the tracks I vacuum over them.. that is how much I love it.. can we say OCD anyone? Anyways I was vacuuming our room on Tuesday & it was NOT ME who didn't realize that the hose was off & while I was vacuuming in front of the window it was NOT ME who sucked the curtains off the wall. Nope I would never notice the first one come down & continue vacuuming so that it would suck the second one down too.. oops.. that was added to my honey do list that has yet been touch LOL.


So Shiloh has been doing really well with sleeping in her bed since we moved to the new house.. well until the last week or so. She has been going to bed at nigh no problem.. but every night around 2 or 3 she has been waking up screaming & crying.. & it is NOT ME who every time rather then sooth her back to sleep & try to attempt to get her to stay in her bed just brought her into our bed to sleep for the night.. we are not going back to that again.. 

So we had a busy weekend & went out of town on Friday for the night & returned Saturday.. but it is NOT ME who has not cleaned, unpacked or picked up since I have been home.. nope I would NEVER allow my house to be a mess or stay a mess for more then 24 hours.. my OCD would never except that. I mean who's house looks like this?? Certainly not mine..