Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Heart Thursday's







I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!
 
I ♥ my sister who celebrated her 30th Birthday this past Sunday. Nicole thank you for being older.. I love & miss you so much & can't wait to see you soon!
I ♥ having amazing friends. I think its amazing that even though with some we have had our ups & downs, grown apart/chosen different paths in life & have a huge distances between us we always remain friends & I think that is what real friendship means. 
I ♥ Zac my dog that was put to rest yesterday. He was the best dog & made our lives better & will be so missed.
I ♥ that our Tax guy was wrong about the amount we owed on our taxes & that we were able to get it corrected so that we can now receive a refund.
I ♥ the Terrible 2's that have now started with Shiloh. Without them my patient would not be tested on a daily basis & my ability to stay calm in the most awkward of situations.
I ♥ my new doctor that I met yesterday for the first time who is determined to get me pregnant & soon! 
I ♥ living near Seattle.. I love the big city & that I can drive there in less then an hour :-)