Monday, March 29, 2010

Oregon Visit

Sorry I haven't posted in so long my allergies have had the best of me. But this weekend we took a much needed trip to Oregon to visit with my Brother & Sister in law & kids. With all this heart stuff Shiloh is having we just need to get away & take our minds off all of it.
My sister in law's sister Lisa is having a baby. So we attended her shower.. well Shiloh & I did. Daddy went golfing with uncle Joey. We love spending time down there & having the kids play together. We also had a fun day of shopping as well which Shiloh just loved!! Here are some pictures from our visit.


Tomorrow is Shiloh's 2nd cardiologist appointment to have an echo done & to speak with the cardiologist in regards to her arrhythmia. We are staying positive & praying that it is nothing more then a murmur. So please keep our baby girl in your thoughts & prayers.