Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not My Child Monday





Shiloh is learning new words everyday.. she loves watch me say them & for me to repeat them & sometimes she learns words & we are like "WOW where did she learn that from" LOL. But one word she learned out of the blue was ball. The first day I ever watched B she found a ball & came running to me with it saying "Ball" but It Is Not My Child who say "Bowl" I even got her on video saying it below:


Saturday while I was cleaning up the kitchen Shiloh kept coming in the kitchen & whipping her hands on her pants.. I noticed she was coming from the bathroom. So I thought she was doing her normal sticking of her hands in the toilet.. so I of course went in & closed the lid.. well to my surprise I found this in the toilet..
NO WAY... Not My Child.. her doll who we named Kylie before my niece was born so Shiloh could learn to be nice to babies.. well I am guessing she was trying to give her a bath.. LOL well baby Kylie is now bye bye.

The other night we had dinner at Olive Garden with our friends.. Shiloh was doing so well eating with a spoon. But it was Not My Child who was afraid of her own pasta LOL I mean who gets scared feeding themselves LOL: