Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Great Day

So today was a great day.. well aside from this horrible stomach ache I have had all day but what's new. Anyways.. it started with Stephen getting up with Shiloh & allowing me to sleep in until about 9 AM. I made Stephen & I egg sandwiches for breakfast & then when we were dressed & packed we headed out the door. First we tried going to the DMV to get our address changed on our license but it was packed.. so we headed to Bellevue's DMV.. & that one was PACKED. So we gave up on that. Then headed to Sammamish & we both got our hair cut.. Stephen's turned out well but the girl went a little clipper happy.. oops & mine turned out wonderful.. NO MORE MULLET YAY! Ok it wasn't a complete mullet but it sure did feel like it. Then we had sushi which I have been dying to have for days now. Then we went to see our Tax guy Bob. If you read my When it Rains it Pours then you would know we were told we had to pay a lot in taxes. I never said how much because I was embarrassed but it was $14K.. yeah so you can see why I almost fainted & had a heart attach that day. Well anyways we found out some SUPER GREAT news that we actually don't owe that at all.. LONG STORY.. & we are actually going to be getting some money back. Not a ton.. but that is expected since we don't own a home anymore but hay.. its money we didn't expect so that is wonderful. So after that great news we headed home... but of course we made a few stops on the way. We looked at some model homes & no we aren't looking to buy just yet but we just like to look & see what is out there. Then after that we went to a few stores & then had dinner at Red Robin & headed home. I was still feeling super sick so I laid down for a bit while Stephen called Comcast to let them know that once again our service is not working. This time the internet!! Ugh so annoying I can't wait until our contract is up with them in April so we can get Direct TV back. Anyways that was my super great day with my two loves. Oh & Shiloh's new favorite word is "NO" everything is "No" now.. its so cute & funny.. man do I love that child. My husband is amazing too.. I am one lucky lady :-)

New Hair Cut