Thursday, March 4, 2010

Short, Medium or Long

 {Me Now}

So I love to change my hair.. I am very daring with it & will do just about anything. Right now I am bored with it & its just making me feel unpretty. So I need some help on what I should do. Here are some pictures of me with different lengths & color. So I would love to have some feedback :-)

Long & Dark

Medium Natural
 

Medium Length with Long Side Bang
{sorry I am so orange in this pic LOL}
  

Short A Line with Highlights

Short Natural

I was thinking of maybe even doing something like this? But no blonde just natural with some highlights.
But I am seriously considering going back to my short hair like Pink's but no Blonde just natural with some blonde highlights in the front.

So if you could leave me your thoughts & suggestions or if you have any better ideas they would be appreciated :-)