Thursday, April 1, 2010

5 Favorite Finds of The Month

So this is for March.. I am a day late I know sorry.

1.Our new HD TV by Samsung. We just love it & how amazing the picture quality is. We didn't go too big we are waiting till be buy another house before doing that but this one is perfect for now.
 2. Our new phones.. we have been waiting patiently to get them & we finally did. Our iPhones. I love it. I don't think I will ever get a different phone.. I love Apple ;-)


3. There is this dress that I have been dying to buy Shiloh but everytime I went to Target they never had it in her size.. but I FINALLY found one & I think it is the cutest thing EVER.


4. This is a great one for mom's who don't like sticky messes when it comes to snack time or who is looking for snacks on the go. Brothers All Natural Dried Fruit Snacks are awesome & the best part is they are all natural!! I was introduced to them by Shannon the mom I sit for. I just love them & so do the kiddos.You can find these at Costco.



5.  So since we have moved to Seattle/Tacoma I have been dying to find the house from 10 Things I Hate About You. {I know but I LOVE that movie still to this day} Well the other day we had time to kill before Shiloh's doctor appointment & we googled it on our cool iPhones & found it.. It has an amazing view of the harbor & it is in the cutest neighborhood.. but it does need a paint job LOL. But I am so glad we finally found it.