Friday, April 9, 2010

A Day Of Silence for Ethan Loney

To I woke up & started reading my tweets while lying in bed with Shiloh. As I went down further I was sad to find that Ethan Loney had passed away this morning. My heart instantly went to my throat & the tears started to poor. I am so sad for him & the short life he lived.. my heart aches for his parents & family who will miss him so much.. I couldn't imagine. I have been following his story through Adventures of A-Wanna Be Supha Mommy along with Janden's stroy as well. I don't use the word Hate but today I am for sure.. I HATE CANCER & I HATE YOU for taking life away from others too soon!! IT'S NOT FAIR!
 


I am making today A Day of Silence in memory of Ethan.. & for me to spend the day with Shiloh loving her & being thankful for good health. People are also releasing a White Ballon with a message for him today as well.

To everyone with Children hug them a little tighter today❤