Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Heart Thursday's





I ❤ holiday's & having all the family together! I also ❤ that we were all able to get along with hardly any blow ups :-)

I ❤ Target & their sales racks.. it allows me to spend little but get A LOT!

I ❤ my iPhone & that it allows me to do so much!! Sorry Macbook if you feel neglected!

I ❤ my niece Alyssa who thinks she is a Super Star..
& Should be, by the way she is Rocking It in this Picture!!
She has to be one of the cutest 6 year olds out there.. I love & miss her so!

I ❤ Shiloh who has been calling me Daddy for the last week.. humm how do I explain to her that I am Mommy & Daddy is Daddy.. ??

I ❤ Spring & think it should hang around for awhile.. so winter weather you can LEAVE NOW!!

BUT MOST OF ALL I ❤ MY LIFE & HOW AMAZING IT IS!! I HAVE SO VERY MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR & TO APPRECIATE!!