Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Miss Independent!

So my dear sweet 18 month old is turning into quite the big girl. She loves her new bed. In fact for 5 nights straight now she has slept through the night in her own bed. When its time to go night night we tell her lets brush our teeth & then get in our big girl bed & she gets up & walks to the stairs. She also now lets me know when she is ready for bed or a nap too.

Today she got up from playing grabbed pink {her blanket} & went up the stairs & was shaking the gate. So I let her through & she ran to her room & starting shaking the gate on her door so I put her in her room. She looks back at me & says "nigh nigh" climbs in her bed & covers herself up & goes "Muah". I was in such shock.. for someone who would scream & cry & throw everything out of her crib that she could & then would scream for as long as possible until we saved her from going to nigh nigh in her crib.. to telling me its nigh nigh time.. is amazing!

I feel so much better each day now that I don't have to share my bed with her or have to get up at night & save her from her bed. The girl LOVES her new toddler bed & I couldn't be more excited & proud. She is becoming so independent {just like me} & I love it but at the same time it makes me sad. She is growing way too fast!! I want her to stay my sweet baby forever.

Shiloh is Little Miss Independent that is for sure❤