Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter
I know its a few days late!
This Easter we once again spent it at my in laws & it is so wonderful. It something we have done well since we have been together.. & now with Shiloh. My brother in laws & sister in laws & all the kids go to what we refer to them as the "Rents" for a few days of lots of stomach stuffing, cooking, games & lots of laughs & great memories. We always have a wonderful time & this year was so amazing now that both the girls {Shiloh & Kylie} are at an age where they can interact & kind of understand what the Easter Egg Hunt is all about.. but Chad {my 3 year old nephew} he of course showed us all how it is done. The girls were so adorable all dressed up. I love taking pictures of them.. but I do feel bad that I hardly took any of my adorable nephew Chad.. my love for him runs just as deep but Kylie seemed to steal the show. Mainly because she actually will sit still long enough for me to take her picture & second.. because she is super photogenic. Here are some of my favorite picture's from our time at the Rents. Enjoy!

{& Yes we did at one point have an Easter Egg Melt Down}