Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday




Well I finally learned how to make over my blog with my own creation & make it my own.. I have been learning more and more about HTML & how to work my photoshop. But it most certainly is NOT ME who has made over her blog more then once this week or even this month. I mean I would never have so much fun with this blog layout creation thing that I would spend hours on it & even stay up way past my bed time to get it perfect.. I mean who does that.. NOT ME!!

We have been eating out A LOT.. more then any person should.. its so unhealthy & expensive.. but it is NOT ME who refuses to cook lately.. I mean I love to cook so why would I stop wanting too? It is also NOT ME who has her hubby cook on the nights we don't eat out.. I would never ask my hard working hubby to come home & cook for us.. No Way Jose.. that is my job right?

Well this is my Not Me Monday.. now head over to MckMama to read some more or to post your own Not Me Monday to share as well.