Monday, April 12, 2010

Shiloh's New Big Girl Room

So if you read my post from yesterday {She Will ALWAYS Be My Baby Girl} you would know that Shiloh is now in a toddler bed. So we decided to give her room a new look.. something I have been dying to do!! I wanted something bright & colorful & fun. So with the bedding we found at Target {love that store} they also had these really cute stickers for the wall & since we don't own were we live painting isn't an option so finding these were super awesome!! I made a border around the room & hung her pictures {finally} along with a new one that also matches her bed. Oh I love it & I can't wait till we buy a house again & I and paint too. I also am going to revamp her dresser here soon when we have a nice day again & I have someone to watch the monkey. So stay tuned will share that soon.

Here is Shiloh's New Big Girl Room: