Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy Bee

So I haven't been babbling much lately.. just have had a lot of things going on I guess. I started the fertility which has made me an emotional wreak.. then last week Shiloh started to get sick.. then I was hit with Allergies AGAIN!! Then this weekend we spent most of our time trying to purchase a new car only to find that we should hold off for now so we can get exactly what we want. Then today I was informed by Shannon that they are not going to need me right now to watch Brandon after this week. So just a lot of craziness!! So I have been resting, caring for kids, working with car sales men & now job searching like crazy. Its been pretty busy around here.

On a positive note Shiloh has been sleeping in her bed EVERY night now since we purchased her toddler bed & she loves it. No luck with getting pregnant yet I may have to have them up my fertility because I am not ovulating which I should have by now I think?? Other then that I have been seeing what is out there as far as jobs & babysitting. I am also looking into returning to school to get certified in medical billing so I can do that.. so will see what happens there.

Lately I have been in this really weird funk of having no motivation.. I don't know if it is the fertility or just something I am going through but I really don't like it. I want to get things done but when it comes time to do them I find other things to do instead.. which is not good. Also I have been so exhausted.. so that doesn't help either.

Today I brought B to our house so I could get some things done around here & to apply for jobs. My sister in law is coming to stay the night with the kids tomorrow so I need to get my house ready.. {its so messy right now}.

But as of next week I will not have B any longer during the week.. sniff sniff. Shiloh & I are going to miss spending our days with him, its a good thing Shannon & I have become close so we can still visit & have play dates. In time they will need a sitter again.. so I know then I will have my days back with him if I don't find something else before then.

So that pretty much sums up what is happening with us. Hopefully soon we will receive some good news because we are in need of it & I think its about time for us since it has been a long time since we have had any really good news come our way.

I am learning to be be patient & to take things for what they are.. its not easy playing the waiting game.. but I just have to be thankful for ALL I do have & stop worrying so much about what we don't have. Life is too short right?