Thursday, April 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

Flashback Friday Button

If you would like to participate & link up click here to go to Christopher & Tia's Page.

So right now I am dying of laughter.. not sure if my dear brother in law Andrew is going to kill me or love that I am using this picture. But oh well.
So for a while last year I was on this binge of buying fake hair.. LOL my hair has been pretty short for a few years now so I go through my times of wanting it to be longer so I would buy clip in hair extensions LOL.
This one is the first one I bought.. it is a Jessica Simpson hair clip in & it was a joke around my in laws when I bought it. Everyone tried it on... but I had to post this one of Andrew in it because he I love his face & the fact that he is holding the dog.. it just cracks me up!